There are not enough superlatives to describe this lovingly maintained home. The gracious entry opens to a great room with volume ceiling, wood flooring and a view of the fenced yard and pond. This home has upgraded lighting throughout, crown molding, newer carpeting upstairs and two HVAC units for maximum efficiency. The center of the home is the chef's kictchen with 42'' inch cherry cabinets, a food prep island, newer refrigerator and storage galore! Downstairs is a relaxing master suite with a double raised vanity, walk in closet, soaking tub and walk in closet. There is also a nice office on the first floor, along with the laundry room and half bath. Upstairs is an open loft with two bedrooms and a unique Jack and Jill bathroom with 1/2 baths on each side of the shower.
Toni Randall of Watson Realty Corp-Hodges Blvd Office
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 04, Page 11.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available, Cable TV Connected
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Forced Air Heat, Heat Pump
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Bike Path, Community Clubhouse(s), Community Facilities, Community Game Room, Community Pool, Community Sauna(s), Community Tennis Court(s), Exercise Room, Gated Community, Hot Tub, Mandatory HOA, Walk/Jog Trails
- Exterior Construction: Front Porch, Screened Lanai
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Entry Foyer, Laundry/Utility Room, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Media Room, Separate Dining Room, Smoke Detector(s), Split Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 027-Intracoastal West-South Of Jt Butler Blvd
- Fence: Fenced Rear
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Waterfront